Friday, August 26, 2016

Freshers Top Jobs Hyderabad


Freshers Top Jobs

Infotech Enterprises hiring Thermal Freshers. Eligibility: in Thermal Engineering, who have completed in the year 2011 with an aggregate of 60%, are eligible. Good technical knowledge of Thermal Engineering. Should have good communication skills. Knowledge on Ansys would be added advantage. Terms & Conditions of Employment: 1. Designation: Assistant Design Engineer. 2. Compensation Package: 3 - 3.5 Lakh per Annum. 3. Service Commitment: Three Years from Date of Joining. (Liquidity damages 1L) 4. Selected candidates should be available to join immediately. 5. Job Location: Hyderabad. Interested candidates can apply. Shortlisted candidates will get a call letter for interview process.

hi i m fresher or a 3 months experienced manaul tester guy left the testing job bcoz of some problem with CTO of d company lookin out for new job in testing write nw m doin a course in software testingm not good at coding thats y its getting me very hard for finding any job related to ITits almost 2 yrs after my graduation help me out wat to do for my career interested in testing as i hv 3 months exp.
look, where my sisters, my relatives are working in USA, UK, with handsome salaries. In INDIA one of my relatives getting 80k in 3yr of experience in BPO. My aim also not just the 25k to 30k job for life long. May be I had chosen wrong career path but I want to make it correct. & I believe May some struggle can come, I can face it, But need some good career prospect.
I have been following your the blog quite regularly. I have joined the PGPBA course in Great Lakes Chennai for 2014-2015. I amn't sure whether they have revised the syllabus or not but from the Great Lakes webinar session which I attended they seems to give enough focus and attention on SAS and R. The course will start in a week from now. Will comment further after joining the course. Thanks for your hard work and the time which you spend to make this blog lively. May god bless your family.
The Traffic flow in Hyderabad is extremely chaotic and naturally, driving through such traffic conditions can cause much strain and stress. The traffic is very unsystematic and those who have to drive very far, certainly, jobs Hyderabad will experience the strain on their nerves. Keeping this in view Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) has been designed and is being introduced in order to ensure the daily commute of city residents is comfortable and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment